Active/DeepFX™ UltraPulse® Laser Resurfacing
Active/DeepFX™ UltraPulse® Laser Resurfacing is a technique available at El Paso Cosmetic Surgery’s Med Spa that directs short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin, precisely removing skin layer by layer. If you have fine lines or wrinkles around your eyes or mouth or on your forehead, shallow scars from acne, or aging or tired eyelids, El Paso Cosmetic Surgery’s Med Spa registered nurses or aestheticians will be able to help you decide if Active/DeepFX™ UltraPulse® Laser Resurfacing is the answer you seek. At El Paso Cosmetic Surgery, Active/DeepFX™ UltraPulse® Laser is chosen because it is 6x’s more powerful than other CO2 lasers. It is safe, precise and powerfully fast, another reason it may be the method of choice for your needs.
Much more than a fractional laser, Active/DeepFX™ UltraPulse® uses very short pulsed light energy (known as ultrapulse) or continuous light beams that are delivered in a scanning pattern to remove thin layers of skin with minimal heat damage.
The Merits of the Active/DeepFX™ UltraPulse® Laser Technology
Years of experience and an extensive reference base including dozens for peer-reviewed research papers have standardized the Active/DeepFX™ UltraPulse® laser resurfacing treatment protocol, ensuring safe, repeatable and consistent results.
- Active/DeepFX™ UltraPulse® delivers the best effect for deep wrinkles due to its superior ability to provide continued histologic improvement over time.
- Fewer passes yield the same results with less chance for complications.
- Active/DeepFX™ UltraPulse® can be used less invasively for treating milder indications or for when a shorter recovery time is desired.
- Darker skin tones can be treated safely and effectively when treatment is superficial.
- Upon long term follow-up, physician, patient and histologic evaluations have proven that clinical benefits persist.
Is Active/DeepFX™ UltraPulse® Laser Resurfacing
Active/DeepFX™ UltraPulse® Laser Resurfacing is an ideal treatment if you:
- Have a busy lifestyle or cannot be away from work for a long time
- Want noticeable results with minimal downtime
- Want to treat dyschromia, fine lines, wrinkles and skin laxity
The El Paso Cosmetic Surgery Difference: At Our Med Spa We Provide Professional Care and Consultation to Choose the Skin Care Treatment That Is Right For You!
If fine lines or wrinkles around your eyes or mouth or on your forehead, shallow scars from acne, or aging or tired eyelids are hindering the way you would like to look, your El Paso Cosmetic Surgery Med Spa registered nurses and aesthetician under the supervision of Dr. Ozan Sozer will be happy to talk with you about Active/DeepFX™ UltraPulse® Laser Resurfacing.
Don’t settle for less than optimum results. Rest assured when it comes to your skin care, the Med Spa professionals at El Paso Cosmetic Surgery are here for you!
If you are interested in scheduling a laser skin resurfacing consultation please call 915-351-1116 or fill out the form on this page.