Cellulaze from Cynosure for treatment of Cellulite
Here’s a fact that may surprise you. Cellulite is actually caused by factors outside your control. Many believe it’s a fat problem, which can be addressed through diet and exercise. But fat isn’t the only culprit. Cellulite is a structural problem below the skin. Here’s the good news: there is something you can do about cellulite when you consult with Dr. Ozan Sozer at El Paso Cosmetic Surgery. Cellulaze is a new anti-cellulite treatment clinically proven to increase your skin’s natural thickness for a smoother, healthier look that lasts.
Minimally invasive, this laser-assisted procedure performed by Dr. Sozer is just one simple anti-cellulite treatment clinically proven to increase your skin’s natural thickness for a smoother, healthier look that lasts.
At El Paso Cosmetic Surgery Dr. Sozer is the first and only to offer this technology in El Paso.
The Unique Way that Cellulaze Works
Aging, hormones, genetics and dramatic weight changes can all play a role in the appearance of cellulite. These factors can cause connective tissue bands under the skin to stiffen and the fat cells they surround to become larger and push up into the skin. And that creates the “cottage cheese” effect you wish you could eliminate.
You can’t control these factors, regardless of how many miles you run or salads you eat. But you can control how you treat cellulite. Many other anti-cellulite treatments focus on cellulite superficially, applying treatment above the skin. Only Cellulaze treats the fibrous bands beneath the skin, while also thickening and adding elasticity to the skin.
One simple anti-cellulite treatment. One incredibly smooth body.
What to expect during and after your procedure:
- Dr. Ozan Sozer will mark the areas of cellulite to be treated with a marker
- A couple of tiny incisions will be made, about the size of the tip of a pen
- Local anesthesia or numbing solution is used (you’ll be awake during the procedure)
- The SideLaze3D™ Cellulaze laser fiber is threaded through a very small tube (or cannula) and inserted through the incision site and the procedure is performed. The entire procedure will take about 1 to 1 and 1/2hours
- After the procedure you’ll have some bruising and discomfort, and small amounts of fluid may leak from the incision sites. Dr. Sozer may ask you to wear a compression garment
- You’ll be able to go back to your normal activities after a day or two and resume more strenuous exercise after one to two weeks
- Your results will continue to improve for the next three to twelve months
The procedure will make the change you’ve been looking for:
- Level out bumps of fat
- Treat dimples by releasing the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin
- Stimulate collagen production to increase your skin’s depth and elasticity for a smoother look
- The liquefied fat is gently pressed out
Good-bye “cottage cheese” effect!
And there’s an impressive body of clinical proof:
- Cellulaze has been thoroughly investigated to ensure safer, more effective results. A clinical study showed that a single Cellulaze treatment improved the appearance of cellulite for one year with few side effects. Further, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results one year post-procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze treatment to a friend.
- The data also indicates compelling improvements in skin quality. Thicker, more elastic skin can help improve the appearance of cellulite. Cellulaze was shown to increase skin thickness by 25%, and skin elasticity by 29% even after 1 year —significant claims that other anti-cellulite treatments don’t make.
In the qualified hands of Dr. Ozan Sozer at El Paso Cosmetic Surgery, Cellulaze gives you visibly smoother, healthier looking skin—an anti-cellulite treatment that lasts.