Chemical peels may be used to treat several skin conditions including acne, sunspots, discolorations, photo damage, lines/wrinkles, acne scars and diminish the appearance of pores. Chemical peels provide controlled exfoliation of the skin, resulting in a smoother, even-toned and more radiant appearance.
*Chemical peels are part of one of the many services you can benefit with the VIP Rewards Program.
Types of Medical-grade Chemical Peels
At our SkinCeuticals Advanced Clinical Spa East & West by El Paso Cosmetic Surgery, we can customize and formulate a specific medical-grade chemical peel concoction based on your needs. We understand that no skin is alike, therefore, why should your skin regimen be. Types of chemical peels available are:
- Advanced Pigment Corrector
- AHA (Alha hydroxy acids) 20% & 30%
- BHA (Beta hydroxy acid) 20% & 30%
- Gycolic Peel
- Lactic Acid 2%
- Lactic Acid & Salicylic Acid 14%
Candidates for a Medical-grade Chemical Peel
A skin analysis is required by our experienced SkinCeuticals Aesthetician to determine which medical-grade chemical peel is needed.
- Chemical peels can be done on patients as early as in their teens (with parental consent)
- Patients who would like to improve and treat skin conditions such as acne, sunspots, discolorations, photo damage, lines/wrinkles, acne scars and diminish the appearance of pores
- Patients who are in good health and have realistic expectations on possible results.
You may not be a candidate for a chemical peel if you:
- Have a history of abnormal skin scarring
- Have a dark skin tone or complexion
- You are pregnant or nursing
- Have used certain acne treatment/medications within the last year
Treatment and Results
For best results, we recommend a series of 4-6 treatments to see a significant skin improvement when targeting a specific skin condition. For routine skin maintenance, chemical peels can be done monthly.
Downtime after a chemical peel is minimal. We recommend no sun exposure and exercise for the first 24 hours.
Results can be seen as little as 2 weeks.
Complement your procedure with a SkinCeuticals regimen to maintain results even longer! Purchase your SkinCeuticals products at the ONLY SkinCeuticals Advanced Clinical Spa at El Paso. Earn points and discounts when you enroll in the SkinCeuticals Rewards Program available only at our SkinCeuticals Advanced Clinical Spa East and West.
- Gentle Cleanser: Cream cleanser removes impurities and excess oil, while soothing and calming skin
- Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 Anti-aging corrective treatment to refill cellular lipoids and nourish skin.
- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50: Provides broad spectrum mineral SPF protection and enhances natural skin tone to boost the appearance of radiance.
- Retinol 0.5: 0.5% pure retinol refines skin to diminish the appearance of age spots, uneven tone, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Next Step: Schedule Your Consultation
At our SkinCeuticals Advanced Clinical Spa East or West by El Paso Cosmetic Surgery, we take pride when it comes to taking care of our patients, and providing unrivaled services. Whether it is your first time getting a treatment or a repeated patient, we customize each treatment to you. A proper evaluation prior to each treatment will be done to discuss your expectations, questions and create a unique treatment plan to meet your goals. Call today at west: (915)351-1116 or east: (915)702-0380.