Facelift For Men
At El Paso Cosmetic Surgery, we know that one of your top concerns when it comes to a face lift is the end result; will it look natural? When you work with us, the answer is a resounding: Yes! Dr. Ozan Sozer has developed a special technique to give you the natural results that you seek. We understand your desire to combat the signs of aging on your face. A face lift will improve the appearance of deep wrinkles, loose skin, and other signs of aging. Another result? A boost in your self-confidence! During your initial consultation Dr. Sozer will examine your face and neck. He will go over all the different techniques and options that are available for you so that you will have a realistic expectation and a stellar surgical experience in our state-of-the-art surgical center that is certified by AAAASF.
Questions to Ask Yourself To Find Out if You Are a Candidate for a Facelift:
- Are you between 40 and 70 years old?
- Are you looking for a way to decrease the visible signs of aging which include skin laxity, wrinkle, sagging jowls, deep nasolabial lines and loss of facial volume?
- Do you need a facelift in combination with eyelid surgery, forehead or brow lift and neck lift?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you are a candidate for a facelift.
Before the Procedure:
- During your examination, Dr. Sozer can use Vectra 3D animation to help you better understand what a facelift can do for you.
- If you smoke, you must stop for at least two weeks prior to your procedure.
- Most anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin, should also be avoided for two weeks before the surgery to reduce bleeding.
During the Procedure:
- During the facelift procedure, incisions are typically made in front of and behind the ear and may extend into the scalp. The skin is loosened, the deep layers of tissue are lifted, and the muscles are tightened.
- Excess skin is removed or repositioned, and liposuction may be performed on the neck and jowls. We may also incorporate micro-fat injections to restore volume and youthfulness to the face.
Recovery from the Procedure:
- Bruising will disappear in one to two weeks, swelling may last longer.
- Swelling will subside in the first month, but it can take up to six months or longer.
- Plan to stay at our surgical center overnight and go home the next day.
- You can resume regular activities after a few weeks.
- You may experience some change in the sensation in the skin or in the face. This can last up to a year.
- Some risks of the procedure include infection, excessive bleeding, nerve damage, healing difficulties and adverse reactions to anesthesia. You will work closely with Dr. Sozer to minimize these risks.
The cost for a facelift procedure has changed dramatically over the years. Only available to the rich and famous in the past, the procedure can now be affordable. The price for a facelift procedure can range from $5,000 to more than $15,000 including surgeon fees, facility fees, and anesthesiologist fees. The cost depends on the extent and type of procedure (mini-facelift vs. full face lift with eye lift, neck lift), patient desires for rejuvenation, and type of anesthesia (general anesthesia versus conscious sedation anesthesia).
If you are interested in learning more about facelift, Buttock Augmentation our West Texas practice today, servicing El Paso, Las Cruces, Albuquerque, Cd. Juarez, Chihuahua, Canutillo, Alamogordo, and Northern Mexico.
If you are interested in scheduling a facelift consultation please call 915-351-1116 or fill out the form on this page.