Obagi / CLENZIderm M.D. Acne Therapeutic Systems
The CLENZIderm M.D. Acne Therapeutic System is not just “another acne product.” Thank goodness! If you have been frustrated with products that simply don’t work, you will want to learn more about the CLENZIderm M.D. Acne Therapeutic System. It’s the only system that uses SoluZyl Technology™ to clear acne right where it starts, at the root of the follicle.
- Most benzoyl peroxide treatments remain primarily on the surface of your skin. Unfortunately, acne flourishes at the root of your hair follicle which is difficult to reach.
- The SoluZyl Technology™ contained in CLENZIderm M.D.™ is different. Because it’s 1/10,000 the size of any other benzoyl peroxide available, it can penetrate deep into your hair follicle and kill acne at the root.
Wondering what happens?
CLENZIderm M.D. Systems contain a unique, patent-pending liquefied form of 5% benzoyl peroxide, known as SoluZyl Technology™- that’s different than other benzoyl peroxide acne products. You can expect rapid results because this powerful medication penetrates deep into your pores.
CLENZIderm M.D. Systems are clinically proven to be as effective as leading topical prescription benzoyl peroxide/antibiotic combination.
Whatever You Skin Type…There’s an Answer.
For normal to oily skin:
Step 1 – Daily Care Foaming Cleanser (2% salicylic acid), Step 2 – Pore Therapy (2% salicylic acid),
Step 3 – Serum Gel (liquefied 5% BPO)
At Week 2:
- 34% reduction in whiteheads and blackhead
- 52% reduction in acne lesions
For normal to dry skin:
Step 1 – Daily Care Cream Cleanser, Step 2 – Therapeutic Lotion (liquefied 5% BPO), Step 3 – Therapeutic Moisturizer (20% glycerin, 1% dimethicone)
At Week 2:
- 26% reduction in whiteheads and blackhead
- 45% reduction in acne lesions
At El Paso Cosmetic Surgery we will work with you to determine the right skin plan for your individual needs.