We do ask all our patients to arrive 15 minutes prior to their schedule appointment time. Our surgeons believe it’s very important to establish a strong relationship with you prior to any surgery. You will spend time with both your surgeon and patient care coordinator at your first consultation appointment.
Please expect to be at your appointment at least 1-2 hours. This includes filling out forms and consultation. At your initial appointment with your surgeon you will typically:
• During your first visit, you will be asked to fill out medical history and demographic forms. Please bring a list of current medications you are taking, past surgery history
• Spend time with your surgeon and patient coordinator
• May have photos taken for result simulation*
• Have a physical examination by the surgeon (you may need to undress for a physical exam)
• See before and after photos of previous surgery results
• Find out more about your recommended surgical options
• Received detailed information about your surgery i.e (risks, recovery)
• Find out about surgery pricing and available dates
• Discuss financial options
• Ask any other questions you may have
We apologise in advance if our surgeon is running slightly behind schedule on the day you attend. They usually run on time, but occasionally – working in health care – there may be a slight delay.