Congratulations! You’ve taken the very first important step of considering plastic surgery and you’ve chosen the best; El Paso Cosmetic Surgery.
Our team looks forward to meeting you and discussing your cosmetic needs and goals. On your initial visit to our office, located 651 S. Mesa Hills, El Paso, Texas, you will meet with Dr. Sozer or Dr. Phillips and have the opportunity to talk about how you will work together to achieve your aesthetic goals.
Your surgeon will consider these goals, your medical history, and your unique physical proportions and appearance when developing his recommendations for both surgical and non-surgical options to best meet your needs. With our surgeons’ unparalleled expertise, dedication and artistry, you will get the natural results that you’ve always wanted.
Details of Your Consultation:
- For your initial consultation, please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to fill out patient forms. Plan for your appointment to last at least 1 hour.
- Please bring information about your medical history, including names of doctors, medication, hospital where you’ve been a patient, etc.
- The cost of a consultation is $300, however, that credit will be applied towards your procedure once your surgery is scheduled. Credit is good for up to 3 years.
- During your consultation, you may discuss all the procedures you are interested; please inform receptionist at the time of schedule to properly reserve time to answer all your questions.
- Facial Procedure(s) Consultation: Please do not wear any makeup or very minimal makeup so Dr. Sozer can evaluate your skin and contour of your face.
- Body Contouring or Liposuction Consultation: You will be provided with a robe. Please be prepared to be completely naked at the time of your consultation.
- Breast Augmentation Consultations: El Paso Cosmetic Surgery has the latest technology with our 3D Vectra Imaging System that allows you to have a simulation of how you make look like with the proposed breast implants. Patient must be a candidate for 3D Vectra. Patients who require a breast lift or reduction will not be a candidate.
- Before & After pictures will be presented to you on the procedure of interest.
After Meeting With Your Surgeon:
- An office manager or patient coordinator will present you with a quote that will include the fees for surgery, anesthesia, and El Paso Cosmetic Surgical Center.
- Financial options will be discussed with your assigned office manager or patient coordinator.
We hope this gives you a good overview of what your first appointment will consist of when you visit El Paso Cosmetic Surgery. We look forward to meeting you!