Quality Formulas of Makeup That Includes Skin Care Benefits.
Jane Iredale uses the highest quality ingredients available to ensure satisfaction with performance, coverage, application and texture. Their minerals confirm to the most current technology available that guarantees broad spectrum sun protection. Jane Iredale’s attention to quality extends to the vitamin and antioxidants they use which are pharmaceutical grade and certified organic where available.
Their FOUR-IN-ONE multi-tasking products include, Amazing Base, PurePressed Base, Glow Time and Dream Tint, provide four important functions in one: foundation, concealer, sunscreen and active skin care benefits. It’s like therapy for your skin.
Jane Iredale is a line of natural, long-wearing mineral foundations that:
- Nourishes and protects your skin while showing your most even, fresh complexion.
- Reveals your beauty instead of just concealing it.
- Has mattifiers that tame the shine while they help your skin to become more balanced.
- Is a pharmaceutical 100% mineral make-up line suitable for all skin types.
- Is cruelty-free, meaning it is NOT tested on animals.
- Is made of pure mineral pigment with no fillers such as talc.
- Forms a protective barrier on the skin that allows it to breathe and function normally.
- Has MINIMAL ALLERGY RISK: Jane Irdale products are safety tested, allergy tested, clinically tested and dermatologist tested to ensure avoidance of any ingredients that may be skin sensitizers.
Laboratory tests confirm that all Jane Iredale’s products are non-comedogenic and do not block pores. Their minerals bind together upon applications, so they resist running, creasing and smearing. They can easily be removed with a cleanser.
Jane Iredale has a wide collection of make-up all created in different formulations to suit your needs, with a shade formulated to flatter your skin tone.
The El Paso Cosmetic Difference: We Provide Professional Care and Consultation to Choose the Skin Care Products That Are Right For You!
You are unique, with your own skin type. It’s important before you start a skin treatment regimen that you work with a trained aesthetician who sees you for the individual that you are. All skin services are performed by our on-staff team which includes an aesthetician, a Registered Nurse and overseen by our cosmetic surgeon. Your skin deserves more than a random purchase off a website…you deserve to never be left in the dark as to what is the best regimen for you. That’s why your skin care recommendations will be based on a personalized analysis of your skin. You can know that you are using the product that is right for you.
Don’t settle for less than optimum results from pharmaceutical grade products that penetrate and provide faster results. Rest assured when it comes to your skin care, El Paso Cosmetic Surgery is here for you!