A skin analysis is required by our experienced SkinCeuticals Aesthetician to determine whether you would benefit from a microdermabrasion. Benefits of a microdermabrasion are:
- Improvement of age spots
- Improves hyperpigmentation and discolorations
- Exfoliates your skin, resulting radiant complexion
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces large pores
Treatment and Results
For best results, we recommend a series of 4 treatments to see a significant skin improvement when targeting a specific skin condition. For routine skin maintenance, microdermabrasion treatments can be done monthly.
There is no downtime with microdermabrasion treatments. We recommend limited sun exposure for the first 24 hours with proper sunscreen application.
Results can be felt immediately after treatment. It is best to get monthly treatments to sustain radiant skin.
Complement your procedure with a SkinCeuticals regimen to maintain results even longer! Purchase your SkinCeuticals products at the ONLY SkinCeuticals Advanced Clinical Spa at El Paso. Earn points and discounts when you enroll in the SkinCeuticals Rewards Program available only at our SkinCeuticals Advanced Clinical Spa East and West.
- Simply Clean: Pore-refining gel cleanses, exfoliates, and soothes normal, combination, or oily skin.
- Retexturing Activator: Simultaneously exfoliates and replenishes moisture for smooth, radiant skin.
- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50: Provides broad spectrum mineral SPF protection and enhances natural skin tone to boost the appearance of radiance.
The next step is to schedule your consultation. During your consultation, Dr. Sozer will evaluate you and discuss all your questions, concerns and desires before undergoing surgery so you can have realistic expectations. You may call our office at (915) 351-1116 to schedule your consultation or may fill out our “Schedule Your Consultation” form on this page and someone will contact you to set your appointment.
Experience the Science of Beauty.