OUR VIP REWARDS PROGRAM LET’S OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS RECEIVE MONTHLY PERKS AT OUR ADVANCED CLINICAL MEDICAL SPA AT EL PASO COSMETIC SURGERY!
What is the VIP Rewards Program?
Great skin happens by routine skin maintenance and no better place to have all your skincare services at the only SkinCeuticals Advanced Medical Spa in El Paso. The VIP Rewards Program is a rewards program for our loyal MedSpa and Man Cave patients. As a member, you receive special discounts on non-promotional and promotional treatments and products at our Advanced Clinical Medical Spa East and West. Patients receive 5% additional discount on promotional services and products and 10% additional on regular priced services and products. On top of that great savings, members are eligible for exclusive promotions and offers. VIP Rewards Program members are also eligible to receive one (1) monthly service from a selected list of services for only $99 a month.
How do I join?
Joining our VIP Rewards Program is easy. All we require is a credit card on file where we automatically charge your card once a month. No need to remember to pay for your membership! Our program does require a 11-month commitment. If you don’t like the program after that, you may cancel at any time! Commit to a 1-year membership and get the 12th month FREE! Ask our front desk or your Advanced Clinical Medical Spa provider for more information on how to join!
Monthly Service Treatments Available
It is important to note that not all patients are candidates for all these treatments. A proper evaluation will be required to determine if you are a candidate for the desired treatment.
We are excited to announce our newest added benefit. Our VIP members are now able to purchase Botox 3 Site treatment for only $380. Treatment will count as a VIP treatment of the month. 3 sites includes: Forehead, Glabella, and Crow’s Feet (60 units).
CyroCorrect Precision: Dark spot removal
Remove dark spots throughout your body in just a few seconds. Now available for our VIP members!
- Removal of 2 dark spots (Value $170)
Laser Hair Reduction/Removal:
Providing the latest technology in lasers that are dedicated and powerful solution for high volume hair removal allowing to easily treat the large and growing population of people seeking a fast, permanent way to removal unwanted hair.
- Body: Laser Hair Removal-Axilla’s (Value $175)
- Body: Laser Hair Removal-Bikini (Value $175)
- Facial: Laser Hair Removal (Value $250)
Rejuvenates the skin chemically and treat acne, fine lines, and other blemishes by removing dead skin cells to reveal fresh, younger looking skin.
- Facial: Chemical Peel (Value $250)
A manual exfoliation treatment that removes the outer most layers of dead skin cells and facial hair, leaving the skin immediately smooth, supple, and vibrant.
- Facial: Dermaplaning Treatment (Value $250)
Laser Intense Pulse Light (IPL):
Helps correct a variety of benign skin conditions, such as photo-aging spots, birth marks, unsightly veins, and other blemishes and imperfections.
- Facial: Laser IPL (Value $250)
Improves the appearance of the skin by gently exfoliating and removing outer layers, allowing youthful skin to appear. Improves blemishes, discolorations, and fine lines.
- Facial: Microdermabrasion (Value $175)
VIP Rewards Program Guidelines
- Restrictions may apply and El Paso Cosmetic surgery may, at its discretion, terminate or change the Rewards Program at any time.
- Membership requires a monthly credit card/debit card automatic withdrawal of $99.00 for a commitment of 11 months minimum.
- No rollover treatments are allowed for the eligible monthly service.
- Patients are responsible for scheduling their own monthly service.
- Cancellation of membership: Valid after a 11-month commitment has been completed. Requires a written cancellation request. It may take up to 10 business days for processing. Failure to provide written cancellation request can result in recurrent automatic payment withdrawal to continue.
- VIP Rewards Program is only for our SkinCeuticals Advanced Clinical Spa East and West locations. Does not apply to any surgical procedures.