Have you always considered undergoing a facelift procedure – but you’re not exactly sure if it’s right for you?
Not all facelift techniques are alike. For example, a traditional facelift procedure could actually target three distinct areas, including:
- Lower facial region: If you have saggy jowls or are noticing more drooping around the neck and jawline, you might be a good candidate for a facelift that targets this specific region.
- Mid-facial region: For individuals who have excessive wrinkles around the eyes and cheeks, a facelift that focuses on the mid-facial region can produce excellent results with no scarring.
- Upper facial region: Seeing a lot of wrinkles on the forehead? Do you see significant drooping around the eyelids and eyebrows? A facelift that focuses on your forehead and eye regions could be a good match for you.
There are plenty of options to choose from – but what if you think you need to target all of these areas?
At El Paso Cosmetic Surgery in El Paso, TX, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Ozan Sozer customizes facelift procedures to deliver the exact results you’re looking for. That’s why he developed the 360° Facelift – a unique facelift approach that targets the lower, mid, and upper facial regions for superior results with no scarring.
Here’s how it works:
- Dr. Sozer will make key incisions behind the ears and along the hairline, which allows him to access muscles located in both the lower and upper facial regions.
- After making these incisions, Dr. Sozer will access the facial muscles and pull them taut to correct drooping.
- Once the facial muscles have been repositioned, the resulting excess skin is trimmed away so as to highlight these results.
With the 360° Facelift, you don’t have to try to decide which facial area you want to treat first – because you can treat all of them.