Are you missing your pre-baby body? A mommy makeover can help restore your figure to its pre-baby appearance. But when should you consider a mommy makeover?
At El Paso Cosmetic Surgery, our highly experienced board-certified plastic surgeons, Dr. Ozan Sozer, perform customized mommy makeovers using the most advanced surgical techniques.
Mommy Makeover Overview
A mommy makeover is a combination of procedures that can restore your pre-baby body. These procedures generally focus on improving the appearance of the breasts and abdomen and include breast augmentation, breast lift, and abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). You can select the procedures you would like done based on your aesthetic goals and desired results.
7 Signs You Should Consider a Mommy Makeover
1. You want to eliminate loose, sagging skin in the abdominal area and a protruding tummy. If you have stubborn abdominal fat that’s not responding to exercise, as well as separated tummy muscles, a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) can remove the excess skin and fat and restore a flatter, firmer tummy.
2. Your breasts have lost firmness and look smaller. Breast augmentation enhances the size of the breasts, so it’s the ideal way to address the loss of fullness caused by pregnancy. It also improves the shape and symmetry of the breasts.
3. Your breasts look droopy and deflated. A breast lift corrects sagging breast tissue and gives the breasts a perky, more youthful appearance. A breast lift is often combined with breast augmentation to achieve optimal results.
4. You want to reduce your overly large breasts. Breasts grow several sizes during pregnancy, but sometimes they don’t go down. Breast reduction decreases the size of overly large breasts by removing excess fat, skin, and tissue.
5. You’re struggling to lose unwanted fat. If you have stubborn fat in areas like the abdomen, hips, arms, and thighs that are not responding to diet and exercise, liposuction can remove it for you. Liposuction reshapes the body and gives you a more proportionate shape.
6. You’ve stopped breastfeeding for at least six months. We recommend waiting at least six months after breastfeeding before having mommy makeover surgery.
7. You have finished having children. If you are thinking of having more children, we don’t recommend having a mommy makeover, as pregnancy can reverse the benefits of surgery.
A mommy makeover addresses a range of post-pregnancy body changes, so if you are longing for your pre-baby body, it may be the right choice for you.
Disclaimer- Any price mentioned in blogs are indicative prices of the period the blogs were posted and not binding to our current pricing. Please call or text us for our current pricing.