Every body type has areas that are predisposed to fat storage and even with rigorous diet and exercise, those unwanted bulges often persist. Advanced VASER Lipo technology offers you a safe alternative to remove unwanted fat. You can achieve the smooth, new shape you hoped was possible and you can do it with a faster recovery.
The VASER Lipo Difference:
- VASER Lipo uses ultrasonic energy to selectively break apart fat deposits while preserving other important tissues.
- Unlike the harsh techniques used in traditional liposuction, VASER Lipo gently reshapes your body.
- You can count on rapid healing because VASER Lipo differentiates fat from other important tissues – such as nerves, blood vessels and connective tissue. Innovative VASER technology breaks apart fat cells while preserving these other important tissues.
What happens during a VASER Lipo procedure?
- First of all, you will appreciate our state-of-the-art surgical center crafted with your comfort in mind. The VASER Lipo procedure can be performed under local anesthesia (awake), IV sedation or general anesthesia. You and Dr. Ozan Sozer will decide the best type of treatment for you.
- The area to be reshaped is filled with a medicated, saline solution that helps numb the site and shrink the blood vessels to minimize blood loss and reduce bruising.
- Next, a small probe transmits sound energy to break apart fatty tissue on contact while preserving other important tissues.
- Finally, the liquefied fat is removed through a gentle suction process designed to minimize damage to surrounding tissues.
Wondering if VASER Lipo right for you?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have a problem area that is resistant to diet and exercise?
- Am I frustrated by the fact that I’m a healthy person who works out and eats right, and I don’t see the results I want?
- Am I ready for a fast, low-pain solution?
If you can answer yes to these questions, it’s time to meet with Dr. Ozan Sozer at El Paso Cosmetic Surgery to learn more about this gentle alternative for body shaping.