Vectra 3D Imaging
At El Paso Cosmetic Surgery we use your own image to explore possible outcomes for your facial surgery or breast procedures. Called Vectra 3D Imaging technology, this innovative system will give you a very accurate idea of how you may look after surgery.
With Vectra 3D Imaging Technology you get:
- An idea of what to expect after your procedure is complete
- The ability to make wise choices when it comes to sizes, shapes and measurements
- A balanced look at your future results
- High resolution capture assures photorealistic rendering of the finest details
- A three-dimensional image
The Vectra 3D Imaging will help you visualize the effect of how several procedures done would meet your expectations. You will see the change from your current condition and how you may look with the simulated changes.
El Paso Cosmetic Surgery is proud to offer Vectra 3D Imaging technology. If you are interested in scheduling a consultation using Vectra 3D Imaging call us at 915-351-1116 or fill out the form on this page.