An effective method of physical exfoliation, Dermaplaning uses a scalpel to gently remove the top layer of dead skin cells and vellus hair to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion. Dermaplaning is often used in combination with other services to create a smooth canvas that helps products penetrate more deeply into the skin.
*Dermaplaning treatments are part of one of the many services you can benefit with the VIP Rewards Program.
A skin analysis is required by our experienced SkinCeuticals Aesthetician to determine whether you would benefit from a Dermaplaning treatment. Benefits of dermaplaning are:
- Removes soft facial hair (peach fuzz) that hold dirt and oils
- Provides deeper product penetration
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Provides smoother skin
- Allows deeper product penetration
Treatment and Results
For best results, we recommend a series of 4 treatments to see a significant skin improvement when targeting a specific skin condition. For routine skin maintenance, dermaplaning treatments can be done monthly.
There is no downtime with microdermabrasion treatments. We recommend limited sun exposure for the first 24 hours with proper sunscreen application.
Results can be felt immediately after treatment. It is best to get monthly treatments to sustain radiant skin.
Complement your procedure with a SkinCeuticals regimen to maintain results even longer! Purchase your SkinCeuticals products at the ONLY SkinCeuticals Advanced Clinical Spa at El Paso. Earn points and discounts when you enroll in the SkinCeuticals Rewards Program available only at our SkinCeuticals Advanced Clinical Spa East and West.
- Simply Clean: Pore-refining gel cleanses, exfoliates, and soothes normal, combination, or oily skin.
- Retexturing Activator: Simultaneously exfoliates and replenishes moisture for smooth, radiant skin.
- Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50: Provides broad spectrum mineral SPF protection and enhances natural skin tone to boost the appearance of radiance.
The next step is to schedule your consultation. During your consultation, Dr. Sozer will evaluate you and discuss all your questions, concerns and desires before undergoing surgery so you can have realistic expectations. You may call our office at (915) 351-1116 to schedule your consultation or may fill out our “Schedule Your Consultation” form on this page and someone will contact you to set your appointment.
Experience the Science of Beauty.