Laser Tattoo Removal
Considering Laser Tattoo Removal? PicoSure Laser Tattoo Removal is the safe, easy, and effective method for erasing unwanted tattoos and returning your skin to its original look.
Laser tattoo removal treatments are effective on most ink colors and are safe for all skin types. Darker skin types may require extra care, and your practitioner will customize treatment to your needs.
The Process for Removal of Your Tattoo
- We look at each tattoo on an individual basis and take into account the age of the tattoo, the depth and density of the ink, the ink colors, your overall health, where the tattoo is located on your body, pre-existing scarring and any other factors they may affect the successful removal of your tattoo.
- With PicoSure Laser Tattoo Removal, a specialized laser creates extremely short pulses of light energy. Tattoo ink absorbs the energy, shatters into tiny fragments, and is removed by the immune system.
- Over a series of treatments, your tattoo will visibly fade away to reveal the natural look of your skin.
Most patients need between 3 and 10 treatments to achieve desired results. Of course, that also depends on the size and variances of your tattoo.
What to Expect During and After the Procedure
- There is some discomfort associated with the procedure, but numbing solutions are available to maximize your comfort.
- Because it’s your body’s immune response that is working to flush the ink away from the tattoo site, you may experience temporary redness, swelling, tenderness, blisters, and scabs.
- If you have darker skin tones, you may experience a temporary lightening or darkening of skin around the treated area.
If getting your tattoo or tattoos removed is important to you, you’ve picked the right place to have your procedure: El Paso Cosmetic Surgery Med Spa.
The next step is to schedule your consultation. During your consultation, Dr. Sozer will evaluate you and discuss all your questions, concerns and desires before undergoing surgery so you can have realistic expectations. You may call our office at (915) 351-1116 to schedule your consultation or may fill out our “Schedule Your Consultation” form on this page and someone will contact you to set your appointment.
Experience the Science of Beauty.