All day long, without realizing it, your skin is in a battle! The enemy? Exposure to the sun, every day stress and even things like hormonal changes affect your skin. Your skin can end up looking “battle worn” and show the signs of aging.
That’s why there’s Nu-Derm, the #1 physician-dispensed skin care system. Nu-Derm is clinically proven to help reduce the signs of skin aging and is specifically formulated for all skin types. The Nu-Derm system has been helping to restore skin to a healthy glow since 1988.
Do you have any of these skin issues?
Discoloration…uneven or dull skin tone…rough, sagging, or red skin…wrinkles and fine lines…and age spots?
Then you may be the perfect candidate for the Nu-Derm System.
And it works!
At week 24 using the Nu-Derm System with tretinoin, a study showed: 100% of patients reported it was more effective or much more effective than other medications they had tried.
- 96% of patients were no longer very embarrassed or very self-conscious about their skin, and they showed an improvement in discoloration and dark spots
With aging skin you see:
- Sags and wrinkles from collagen damage
- Rough, bumpy, uneven tone and texture because of damaged skin cells below the surface
- Dull and uneven skin making the outer layer look dehydrated
- Discoloration and dark spots from excess pigment
- Old, damaged cells remain on the surface
But with healthy skin you see:
- More resilient feeling skin with visibly fewer lines and wrinkles because of new collagen
- Skin structure is improved and skin cells are repaired
- Skin looks plump, moisturized and nourished
- Reduction in overall discoloration and dark spots, skin pigment is regulated
- Even tone and texture because of healthy surface skin cells.
Using the Obagi Nu-Derm System
It’s 3 simple steps: Prepare, Correct and Stimulate
- A mild, gentle cleanser removes impurities and leaves skin clean and fresh.
- Next, a foaming gel- based cleanser is used to help with even the oiliest skin.
- Then, a toner that lowers the Ph of the skin is applied that allows for greater penetration of the upcoming use of the system ingredients.
- Exfoderm, a plant acid is applied. This removes old skin cells. It also promotes new skin cells for a brighter complexion.
- Exfoderm Forte, an alpha hydroxyl acid 96% glycolic acid, 4% lactic acid that removes skin cells and promotes new skin cells and a firmer complexion is applied.
- Blender, a topical prescription treatment that contains 4% hydroquinone to target hyperpigmentation (discolored) areas of the skin. This increases the penetration of the active ingredients into your skin.
- Tretinoin, this is a topical prescription, to be used only as directed.
After these 3 simple steps, you want to protect what you have accomplished!
This includes: Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35, a sunscreen with 9% micronized for the treatment of acne and Sunfader SPF 15 a topical prescription treatment that helps to protect skin from ultraviolet damage while correcting uneven surface skin color and brown spots.
If you are interested in finding out how you can minimizes the signs of aging and photo damage, reduce age spots and discoloration and have healthier, younger looking skin, talk to your skin care professional at El Paso Cosmetic Surgery.