Nurture your skin from the inside out with the right type of nutritional supplement to meet your needs.
Do you lead and active busy lifestyle? Always on the go? Do you skip a supplement regimen because you don’t take the time or it’s always the last thing on your “to-do” list? The VitaMedica 3-in-1 product takes the hassle out of getting just what you need in a supplement routine. Our pre-packaged morning and evening packets combine our top-selling multi-vitamin & mineral, organic flax seed oil and antioxidant in a convenient take along packet for you! No more juggling bottles and figuring out what to take. And each supplement is formulated with nutrients that support glowing skin, hard nails & lustrous hair; strong bones and flexible joints; and a vital cardiovascular system. It’s ideal for your active, busy lifestyle, especially convenient if you travel or have a life on the go! The notched packets open easily and each kit contains 30 morning/evening packets
What You Can Expect From This Stellar Product:
- Three-in-one product combines our top-selling multi-vitamin & mineral, organic flax seed oil and phytonutrient supplements.
- A great choice if transitioning from our Recovery Products. Maintains surgical results and enhances long-term health & wellness.
- Morning formulation supports energy levels during the day. Evening formulation supports rest and relaxation in the evening.
- The use of divided dosing, or chrono therapy, ensures optimal absorption and assimilation of water-soluble vitamins.
- Vitamins A, C and E support skin health. Features the B-complex including biotin and pantothenic acid to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Includes 500 mg of calcium, 600 IUs of vitamin D plus other bone supporting nutrients like magnesium, boron and vitamin K.
- Organic flax seed oil provides an excellent source of Essential Fatty Acids to support supple-looking skin, joint lubrication and regularity.
- Phytonutrients including carotenoids, phenolic acids, flavonoids, anthocyanidins, stilbenoids, coumarins and organosulfur compounds provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Daily packets make it easy and convenient to stick with a supplement.
Make it easy to stick with your supplement routine with VitaMedica 3-in-1
VitaMedica With HA+A® Hyaluronic Acid, Clear Skin Formula
Do you have problematic or dry skin? VitaMedica Clear Skin Formula is your answer! Featuring selected vitamins, minerals and botanicals, our formula addresses skin health internally, to promote a clear complexion. The addition of hyaluronic acid – a natural compound with water binding properties in the skin – differentiates this nutraceutical from the Healthy Skin Formula. No matter what age you are, from a young adult, to a Mom or Grandmother, you want acne free skin. Clear Skin Formula provides a natural alternative to acne medications which can have potent activity but may have significant side-effects. The convenient daily packets provided are ideal for everyone, especially if you have an active, busy lifestyle. Notched packets open easily. It’s true: the relationship between acne and nutrition and how probiotics work can make a difference in your skin. This kit contains 30 packets.
Is VitaMedica With HA+A® Hyaluronic Acid, Clear Skin Formula the Choice for You?
- Recommended for anyone over age 12 with mild to moderate acne plus dry/sensitive skin
- It provides internal skin care by enhancing the body’s natural systems for repairing, cleansing, and healing.
- You can trust the safe combination of vitamin A plus Betatene®, a natural mixed carotenoid blend. Vitamin A reduces sebum production and the Build-up of keratinocytes in the follicle.
- Clear Skin Formula contains the trace mineral zinc which supports skin health and is involved in the proper metabolism of testosterone, the principal and androgen involved in acne.
- Chromiumim proves glucose tolerance and mitigates the effects of a high glycemic index diet. Normal shedding of skin cells is inhibited with a diet high in simple carbohydrates.
- Hyaluronic acid- a natural compound with water binding properties in the skin – maintains the water balance in the dermis without promoting or irritating oily skin.
- Bromelain, an enzyme extracted from pineapple and selenium, a trace mineral, both have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Burdock, Oregon Grape, dandelion and yellow dock contain herbal compounds known for their potent skin and blood cleansing properties, detoxify the skin.
VitaMedica with HA+A® Hyaluronic Acid, Clear Skin Formula could be the secret to your healthier looking skin.
VitaMedica Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
Something for energy, something for your bones, a multi, Vitamin C….it can all be very confusing when you buy each supplement separately. That’s why you’ll love the VitaMedica Multi. The formulation includes a broad range of vitamins and minerals to support bone, joint and cardiovascular health. The full B-complex not only supports energy levels but promotes glowing skin, strong nails & shiny hair. Ensure that you obtain the right nutrients, at the right time, at optimal dosing by adding our Multi-Vitamin & Mineral to your healthy lifestyle. This kit contains Energy Support (90 tablets) and Bone Support (90 tablets)
Is the VitaMedica Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Supplement Right for You?
- Helps to maintains surgical results and supports long-term health & wellness.
- Combines Energy Support formulation to enhance energy levels throughout the day with Bone Support formulation to support rest and relaxation during the evening.
- The use of divided dosing, or chrono therapy, ensures optimal absorption and assimilation of the water-soluble vitamins.
- Features the full B-complex including pantothenic acid plus biotin to support healthy hair, skin & nails. It Includes 750mg of calcium, 900 IU soft vitamin D plus magnesium, vitamin K and boron to support bone health.
- Formulated with a natural mixed carotenoid blend (Betatene) plus natural vitamin E (tocopherols and tocotrienols) to enhance nutrient availability and absorption.
- Non-iron formula. Iron should only be taken by individuals who are Iron deficient and should be taken separately to improve absorption.
- Excludes botanicals and herbal ingredients which should be taken separately from a vitamin & mineral supplement.
- Excludes artificial dyes and colorants which can cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
The right answer to help maintain your surgical results: VitaMedica Multi-Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
The El Paso Cosmetic Surgery Difference: At Our Med Spa We Provide Professional Care and Consultation to Choose the Vitamins That Are Right For You!
You are unique, with your own skin type and procedures. It’s important before you start with a vitamin regimen that you work with one of Med Spa professionals who sees you for the individual that you are. You deserve to never be left in the dark as to what is the best vitamin regimen for you.
Don’t settle for less than optimum results. Rest assured when it comes to your well being, the Med Spa professionals at El Paso Cosmetic Surgery are here for you!