Perhaps you’ve taken a close look in the mirror lately and you’re not happy with what you see. Do you notice some vertical frown lines between your eyebrows that look like a number “11”, to the point that’s all you see! At El Paso Cosmetic Surgery, we’d be happy to tell you more about BOTOX® Cosmetic, a simple, non-surgical procedure for temporarily reducing the appearance of moderate to severe glabellar lines – the vertical frown lines between the eyebrows that look like an “11”.
Who is right for Botox?
- Adult women and men aged 18 to 65.
- If you feel that the moderate to severe glabellar lines between your brows make you look tired or unapproachable
- You know someone who has benefitted from Botox, and you want to know more about the simple procedure for yourself
- If you are looking for an answer that provides real, noticeable results along with no surgery and no recovery time
How does it work?
- BOTOX® Cosmetic reduces the activity of the muscles that cause the “11s” to form by blocking nerve impulses that trigger wrinkle-causing muscle contractions, creating an improved appearance between the brows.
- Results can last up to four months and may vary with each patient.
- Your El Paso Cosmetic Surgery physician will determine if BOTOX® Cosmetic is right for you.
You can count on the expert care of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Ozan Sozer when it comes to your desire to explore Botox Cosmetic as an option for you.
If you are interested in scheduling a Botox consultation please call 915-351-1116 or fill out the form on this page.
Frequently Asked Questions:
BOTOX ® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of both moderate to severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
Botox ® Cosmetic is a safe protein that, when injected into the muscles that create these furrows and wrinkles, causes the muscles to relax. This temporarily reduces the appearance of facial lines, and will leave you looking younger and more vibrant.
Results from treatment with Botox® Cosmetic can last for up to four months. If you have the habit of frowning, regular treatments can help you lose this habit so that over time you need less maintenance to keep up the result.
This procedure has been widely tested and established, and is approved by the FDA for cosmetic use.
Regular price for Botox 3 sites (60 units) is $600.00 but we always have monthly promotions on our injectables.