You’ve tried lotions and creams but you are not satisfied with how you look. Fraxel ® is a revolutionary new way to address the most severe signs of skin damage—without the degree of risks, complications and prolonged downtime of other ablative laser procedures.
Fraxel Is Effective On
- Fine lines and wrinkles – like crow’s feet and brow lines
- Surface scarring – erasing effects of acne and other scarring
- Pigmentation – minimizing the appearance of age spots
- Sun damage – helping heal dangerous skin damage
- Actinic Keratosis (AK) – a common pre-cancerous skin condition
Fraxel technology is proven science that gets real results. It’s non-invasive and clinically proven to be safe.
How Fraxel Works
- Fraxel uses a high-intensity carbon dioxide (CO2) laser to vaporize unwanted tissue, but thanks to pioneered fractional technology, the treatment delivers dramatic results with significantly faster recovery time than non-fractional treatments—all in 1-2 treatments.
- Fraxel laser treatment delivers the potency of ablative treatments with the gentle safety of non-ablative lasers.
- It’s a simple, effective treatment that reverses signs of aging.
With Fraxel laser treatment you get the best of both worlds: dramatic results and less downtime. At the Med Spa at El Paso Cosmetic Surgery, we would be happy to talk with you about how Fraxel can work for you.
Don’t settle for less than optimum results. Rest assured when it comes to your skincare, the Med Spa professionals at El Paso Cosmetic Surgery are here for you!
The next step is to schedule your consultation. During your consultation, Dr. Sozer will evaluate you and discuss all your questions, concerns and desires before undergoing surgery so you can have realistic expectations. You may call our office at (915) 351-1116 to schedule your consultation or may fill out our “Schedule Your Consultation” form on this page and someone will contact you to set your appointment.
Experience the Science of Beauty.