By now, you’ve probably heard of CoolSculpting, the popular FDA-approved body contouring device that doesn’t require surgery to help patients lose inches.
But do you know what areas of the body CoolSculpting can target?
Take a look at the most common treatment areas, including signs you’re a good candidate to experience the power of CoolSculpting for yourself.
Common CoolSculpting Treatment Areas
CoolSculpting is a unique treatment in that it can be easily adapted to treat common trouble spots, including:
- Inner and outer thighs
- Upper arms
- Armpit fat (CoolSculpting Mini)
- Bra fat (CoolSculpting Mini)
- Underneath the chin (CoolSculpting Mini)
CoolSculpting uses a large handle in order to deliver its powerful freezing energy to targeted fat cells. In cases where smaller areas need to be treated – like armpit fat or underneath the chin – your technician can use a smaller handle, which is known as the CoolSculpting Mini.
Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting?
You’re a good candidate for CoolSculpting if you’re 15 to 20 pounds within your ideal weight and you need a little extra help getting rid of stubborn fat. The best CoolSculpting candidates have excellent skin laxity and already follow a healthy diet and exercise regimen.
How to Maintain My CoolSculpting Results
While CoolSculpting can help eliminate existing fat cells, it cannot prevent the formation of new ones. For that reason, it’s important for patients to use the following tips to maintain their CoolSculpting results:
- Continue to follow a healthy diet and exercise regimen. Doing so can decrease the likelihood that new fat cells will emerge to replace the old ones.
- Schedule maintenance sessions every year or two, depending on your results.
- Drink plenty of water, as hydration is one of the key methods for flushing out as many fat cells as possible.
Your CoolSculpting technician can provide you with more personalized advice on how to maintain your CoolSculpting results.
Take the Next Step
Want to learn more about CoolSculpting, including which areas can be treated? Schedule a consultation at El Paso Cosmetic Surgery in El Paso, TX today! (915) 351-1116